This 1949 Gulbransen Upright is the latest piano from the Gilded Piano Shop! We are really pleased with how it turned out. The customer chose a custom color for this piano (called “dead salmon”) to match her new space.
Refinishing is a great option if you have a piano that you love to play…..but
- The exterior is a little dated
- You are remodeling or moving and you want your piano to look great in your new space
- The piano needs a facelift
In the end, it will look like a brand new piano!
1949 Gulbransen BEFORE
1949 Gulbransen AFTER
Want to learn more about our piano shop? Interested in refinishing your piano?
- Visit our Youtube Channel.
- Email us! Duncan@TheGildedPiano.com. We can give you a quote for restoration and refinishing.
- Visit our Facebook Page!
- See our latest Piano Restoration
About Us: The Gilded Piano started in 2003 by Duncan Peterson because of his passion for music. He still carries that with him today. We love pianos and love what we do!
Because of their training, experience, and natural ability with people, he and his growing team are some of the most highly sought-after piano technicians in the state of Utah. As a result, he plans on continuing this trend of growth well into the future. Want to learn more? Click HERE.