(travel outside of a 30 mi radius from Provo is $2/mile one way)
[Prices include applicable UT State Sale Tax]
– Fine Tuning Service: $160
Fine-Tuning Service is for repeat clients that have their pianos tuned at least once per year. What is included?
- Fine tune the piano
- Tighten the bench
- Check for sticking, clicking or squeaking keys and pedals
- Inspect the soundboard, plate, bridges, pin block and action
And of course, as above, we end the service call with a personal mini-concert on your newly tuned piano!
– Tuning & Pitch Raise Service: $210
This is for pianos that have not been serviced in a long time (usually more than a year or two) or have been moved across the country. What is included?
- Pitch Raise
- Fine Tune
- tighten the bench
- check for sticking, clicking or squeaking keys and pedals
- inspect the soundboard, plate, bridges, pin block and action
Plan on about 2 to 2.5 hours
We end the service call with a personal mini-concert on your newly tuned piano!
– Cleaning: Starting at $15
- Uprights: starting at $15
- Grands: starting at $30 (grands include soundboard under strings and inside action cavity)
– Repairs: If the repairs are simple (take just a few minutes) we usually don’t charge extra – in other words we try to pack “As Much Value As Possible” (AMVAP 🙂 ) into each service call. However some repairs take a bit – that’s where the hourly rate of $110/hr (see below) comes into play.
– Additional In-Home Service/Repairs: $110/hour
– Rebuilding/Refurbishing Services: Pricing available upon request.
Depending on the value of the piano to you and your desires for getting it into tip top condition we also offer rebuilding services; everything from new key tops to a new soundboard, restringing and new action and hammers.
– Piano Benches and Piano Lamps:
– PIANO MOVING:
Contact Bill Thresher Piano Movers (801) 310-3461 or online at www.ThresherPianoMovers.com
– PIANO TOUCH-UP & FULL REFINISHING SERVICES:
call/text Curtis Harper @ (801) 361-2619
call/text Christoph Storrer @ (801) 836-6285